Preparing for the ‘new normal’ post lockdown
As light seems to be appearing at the end of the tunnel and we can begin to think about getting back to a new normal, we’re happily anticipating taking new bookings for weddings and we’re delighted to say that this year is already looking busy.
However, exciting as it is to start planning the big day, you may understandably have some concerns. So, we thought it would be a good idea to share our post-Covid preparations with the aim of giving you the peace of mind and confidence to move ahead with your plans.
Firstly, if you make a booking which ends up being delayed or rescheduled due to Covid, your deposit will still stand but we will absolutely move the booking free of charge, depending on availability, fitting in with you as well as we possibly can.
Secondly, until official advice states otherwise, our drivers will, of course, be fully kitted out with gloves and facemasks.
Thirdly, after every single wedding, we use an ‘antibacterial bomb’ inside the car. This releases a disinfecting and sterilising mist throughout the interior, eliminating any bacteria, germs, or other microorganisms.
Finally, just to be sure, prior to every wedding or event, each car is meticulously cleaned with anti-bacterial spray.
We’re here, we’re ready and we’re thoroughly prepared, so if we can help you get your wedding or event organised sooner rather than later, please get in touch.
If you’ve been searching for the absolute best in deluxe chauffeur driven cars for your wedding, VIP event or airport transfer, look no further.
Red Carpet Cars is doing everything it can to ensure your safety during this difficult time. A little summary of what you can expect from us and what we ask from you in return:
RCC’s commitment to you:
• All cars will have been disinfected using anti-bacterial disinfectant bombs prior to your journey and additionally wiped down
• All drivers will have a temperature check prior to your collection
• All drivers will wear masks during the duration of your trip and will regularly wash and sanitise hands
• We know it’s not as glamorous, but all champagne will now be served in disposable (recyclable cups) and will need to be opened and served by the consumer
• The car will be equipped with additional hand sanitiser and wipes in the rear for your comfort
What we ask from you:
• You are legally requested to wear a mask while travelling in any vehicle under current guidelines (as of 29th March), anyone not wearing a mask will be restricted from entering the vehicle
• We ask that you sanitise your hands before departure
• You must confirm to RCC immediately if any of the following apply:
o have been told by the NHS Test and Trace service to self-isolate
o are experiencing any coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
o are self-isolating as a result of COVID-19 symptoms or sharing a household or support bubble with somebody with symptoms
**Please note if your wedding is cancelled due to a positive COVID test of any of the guests (requiring transportation) RCC will not be liable for any costs, and will still require full payment **