Red Carpet Cars Ltd – Terms and Conditions – you can download a copy by clicking here
Payments and Deposits
- All bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit payment upon confirmation of booking
- The deposit payment ensures the booked vehicle/s are reserved for the client and are no longer available to others
- Balance payments are due 4 weeks prior to the wedding date
- Payments are currently accepted by bank transfer and cash
- The booking is made up of two payments, added together they total the full quote accepted by the client. If the client chooses they may pay both payments together at the booking stage if they prefer to pay the whole amount in total.
- The booking is not confirmed until receipt of the completed booking form and deposit payment is cleared.
- Confirmation will be sent to the client on receipt of the deposit and completed booking form, this will include all instructions received to date including payments made and due
- Where information requested has not been supplied the client’s further instructions in writing will be awaited in due course.
- Clients must advise Red Carpet Cars Ltd if, after paying their deposit they have not received after 72 hours their itinerary and formal confirmation of their booking which will show the deposit has been received,
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd will not be held liable for booking misplacement’s or loss of reserved vehicle/s if the client fails to advise us.
Payment and Contract Commencement
- By paying a deposit or full or part payment and/or by signing the booking form the client is entering into a contract and confirming they have read these terms and conditions, they understand them and accept them in full and agree to be bound by them.
Cooling off period
- For bookings being made over the phone and where the customer has not physically seen the vehicle for their wedding (and can be deemed as distance selling) there will be a cooling off period of 14days
- Any deposits paid will be refundable should the customer not wish to go ahead up to 14 days after initial booking
- Upon the 14th day the booking will then stand with a non-refundable deposit
Cancellations / Date Changes and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be notified to Red Carpet Cars Ltd by email, cancellations will not be accepted over the telephone
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancelled weddings, date changes will be accommodated if there is vehicle availability and a small admin fee may be charged for any date changes
- If the customer does not appear within a reasonable time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
|Type of cancellation||Terms|
|Distance selling||14 day cooling off period (full refund)|
|Change of date||
Wedding still stands subject to vehicle availability
Small admin fee may apply
|Cancellation 6 months or over of date||Non-refundable deposit|
|Cancellation within 3-6 months||
Plus 20% of balance payment
|Cancellation within 1-3 months||
Plus 50% of balance payment
|Cancellation within 1 month||
Plus 100% of balance payment
- To protect your outlay we strongly advise clients consider a low cost Wedding Insurance covering cancellation, to provide immediate cover this is best put in place as soon as your wedding date is confirmed.
RCC’s commitment to you:
- All cars will have been disinfected using disinfectant bombs prior to your journey and additionally wiped down
- All drivers will have a temperature check prior to your collection
- All drivers will wear masks during the duration of your trip and will regularly wash and sanitise hands
- We know it’s not as glamorous, but all champagne will now be served in disposable (recyclable cups) and will need to be opened and served by the consumer
- The car will be equipped with additional hand sanitiser and wipes in the rear for your comfort
What we ask from you:
- You are legally requested to wear a mask while travelling in any vehicle under current guidelines (as of 29th March), anyone not wearing a mask will be restricted from entering the vehicle
- We ask that you sanitise your hands before departure
- You must confirm to RCC immediately if any of the following apply:
**Please note if your wedding is cancelled due to a positive COVID test of any of the guests (requiring transportation) RCC will not be liable for any costs and will require full payment**
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. Customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to working order. If the damage affects Red Carpet Cars Ltd’s ability to fulfil further bookings, charges equal to the loss of business will also be incurred.
- Damage also includes, but is not limited to, that caused by clothing studs, zips or sequins etc. We recommend you allow the chauffeur/s to open the doors for you especially when entering or exiting the vehicle on main roads, close to buildings or other vehicles
Data Protection (GDPR)
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information of a personal or confidential nature disclosed to it or its drivers is kept confidential
- In order to provide the Client with the Services as requested, and to fulfil Red Carpet Cars Ltd’s contractual obligations under the Contract, Red Carpet Cars Ltd is required to process certain “personal data” relating to the Client. “Personal data” has the meaning given in the General Data Protection Regulations and may include the Client’s name, address, contact details and marital status.
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd is the data controller in relation to this personal data. The Client can contact Red Carpet Cars Ltd with enquiries or concerns relating to the use of its personal data by Red Carpet Cars Ltd by emailing: email@example.com.
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd will retain the Client’s personal data for the duration of the Contract and for a reasonable period of time thereafter, after which information will be distroyed.
Itinerary / timings and routes
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged for the extra mileage incurred
- It is the client’s responsibility to check the booking confirmation sent by Red Carpet Cars Ltd to ensure all details, including collection points, timings and contact numbers are correct.
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd will not be held responsible for incorrectly advised information.
- Any changes to your times or amendments of information with your booking, are no problem. If subsequent changes are required, Red Carpet Cars Ltd reserves the right to charge a small administration fee of £25 for subsequent booking confirmations to be issued
- It is the responsibility of the customer to confirm collection times which include adequate time to get to the venue to meet the wedding timings subject to the day and potential traffic
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd will re-confirm your booking details back to you a minimum of 7days prior to your booking, it is your responsibility to check and confirm in writing these are correct
Vehicles and Drivers
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- RCC will transport a reasonable quantity of luggage per Passenger. If, however, the chauffeur deems the weight or volume of luggage to be excessive, then he shall be entitled to refuse to transport all or any part of the luggage.
- In performing the Services, RCC may sub-contract the Services to external chauffeurs and/or vehicle hire companies.
Congestion / low emission
- Your quote will be based on the information and timings you provide and will normally include any charges and tolls payable if vehicles are due to enter certain specified areas.
- Any change to times of travel or itinerary which create additional travel tolls will be passed on to the customer
Passenger and driver safety
- Red Carpet Cars Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- The consumption of alcohol by Passengers within the confines of the Vehicle is only permitted if prior authorisation from RCC or the chauffeur has been obtained.
- Passengers must wear a seat belt in the Vehicle at all times.
Breakdowns and Severe Weather Cancellation
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, such as a Vehicle breakdown, adverse or inclement weather conditions, or adverse traffic conditions, Red Carpet Cars Ltd will use all reasonable efforts to provide an alternative vehicle, however if an agreed journey cannot be completed due to such circumstances, Red Carpet Car Ltd’s liability to the Client will be limited to the Price paid under the agreed final price.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.